Let’s grow together
We’re not just creating a business. We also want to change the status quo in the workplace. We’ve worked hard to create a community of forward-thinking people all personally and professionally invested in Hanaria’s mission. Our teams bring together experienced talent and inspirational new voices to build a collaborative space to learn and grow.
Culture @ Hanaria
We believe that any success at Hanaria comes from two things: our people and our culture. We believe that brilliant people operating in a great culture will produce the best outcome. Our culture is our DNA, it defines who we are, how we operate, and how we handle disagreements with each other. We operate, hire, develop, and promote people based on the values below.
Aim for the highest
- Raise the bar. Wait for bigger gains
- Find best solution by widening your perspective
- Be attentive. Distill ideas down to their fundamental truths
- Keep learning and growing
Be grounded & courageous
- Make your own discoveries. Deep dive into fact.
- Stay level headed. Focus on impact.
- Assume ownership, take a risk, break the mold
- Rapid iterations, multiple possibilites
Be open & humble
- Trust yourself. Trust each others.
- Be willing to offer and ask for help. Collaboration creates values
- Approach problems with the big pictures in mind
- Be mindful and check your ego; stay open to differents ideas
Be candid & clear
- Dare to share your honest opinions.
- It’s okay to make mistakes. Own it when you do
- Stick to the fact, identify issues and avoid ‘leader pleasing’
- Be accurate and forthright; be methodical and focused.
Always day 1
- Take initiative and push boundaries – There is no task too big or too small.
- Be resilient. Face reality and change it.
- Embrace change as an opportunity. Thrive in it.
- Always think like day 1
Champion in execution & data-driven
- Be a champion when execution task
- Always use data-driven thinking. Don’t speak if you don’t have any data
- Encourage participation from everyone. Seek out views that challange your own that create mutual respect and true appreciation of differences.
- Be a champion of inclusion and foster a welcoming workplace